Starting line up

105 posts in this topic

I just heard in the SB press conference that Hogan twisted his ankle and won't play this weekend. Onomah is fit and Lansbury is back but won't play more than 30mins. Terry and Green will both start. 

Disappointed for Hogan, should of had 2 against Bristol, Snoddy tapping in because of a good effort from Hogan.

Not having much luck with our strikers, is Davis fit? One positive is that all of them have been a threat at some point this season, and I would assume can carry that on when the opportunity comes about again.

Love the prospect of seeing Davis and O'Hare play together again.

Terry back is a big boost. Onomah too, although no way is he touching Jack's place in our next Championship fixture.

I don't really care who starts, as long as we are looking like a team progressing towards Premier League quality and status.

As Ranieri says, "Slowly, slowly".

Just saw an injury update and it seems JT won't be playing tomorrow. He's rolled his ankle in training. Jedi is also a doubt. But Hogan is available. 

Obviously it's a pity JT is missing out but I don't think he should start either way. The last game we played in the league was a 5-0 thrashing of a team above us in the league. For me if they are fit all of those players should start! 

11 minutes ago, herman22 said:

Just saw an injury update and it seems JT won't be playing tomorrow. He's rolled his ankle in training. Jedi is also a doubt. But Hogan is available. 

Obviously it's a pity JT is missing out but I don't think he should start either way. The last game we played in the league was a 5-0 thrashing of a team above us in the league. For me if they are fit all of those players should start! 

I was thinking the same thing. It would be very harsh on Elphick who has been excellent since called upon. I really hope they can ignore the Cup loss and pick up from where they left off in the league. When you see the performance Bristol City put in against Man City, it really does put into perspective what a good win and performance our last game was.